Entrepreneurs often associate the state of the business with their own potential. Raizcorp believes that the current state of an entrepreneur’s business does not represent their true potential or the full potential of their business. If you believe in the unrealised potential of your business, the Partner Elite RAMP Programme is for you.
The Raizcorp RAMP Programme is a business development model that delivers outstanding results. Each offering in the Raizcorp model is tailored with success and profitability as its goal. Our partners are immersed in a rich entrepreneurial environment where opportunities and solutions are shared, with measurable benefits and results. Raizcorp partners receive the very best of business experience and learning – while, at the same time, they get on with the business of running their companies.
- Business Infrastructure – offices, hot desks, boardrooms, internet, meeting rooms, office equipment etc
- Personnel – this includes a recenptionist, cleaning staff, hospitality staff and a bookkeeper.
- Learning – in association with the Da Vinci Institute, Raizcorp is a Faculty of Entrepreneurship, allowing for all completed learning to attract credits.
- Guiding – each entrepreneur is allocated a full-time team of specialist guides who focus on strategy, finance, marketing, personal development as well as sales and business development.
- Owner of your own business and be active in that business
- Business must already have been trading for at least six months
- Average monthly turnover should be no less than R50 000 a month (but you do not have to be profitable).
- Must have your own car, your own cell phone and your own computer
- Must be 18 years or older
- No criminal record
- Raizcorp must accept your application and invite you to become a partner*
Offices – Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, North West and Eastern Cape
Application Process – Online