ARIZE is a Prosperator/incubator programme for entrepreneurs who, in line with BEE requirements own a small or medium-sized black-owned business. Corporate companies in South Africa are sponsoring successful applicants to attend Raizcorp’s specially designed Arize Prosperator programmes. Raizcorp does not provide company funding.
- Business Infrastructure – this includes offices, hot desks, boardrooms, internet, meeting rooms, office equipment etc.
- Personnel – This includes a receptionist, cleaning staff, hospitality staff and a bookkeeper.
- Learning – In association with the Da Vinci Institute, Raizcorp is a Faculty of Entrepreneurship, allowing for all completed learning to attract credits.
- Guiding – Each entrepreneur is allocated a number of specialist guides who focus on strategy, finance, marketing, personal development as well as sales and business development.
- Owner of a small business (minimum 51% black ownership) and be active in it
- Already be trading for at least 3 months
- Minimum average turnover of no less than R10 000 a month for a 6-month period
- Must have a cellphone
- Must have access to a computer and an e-mail address
- Must be responsible for your own transport
- Must be 18 years or older*
Offices – Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, North West and Eastern Cape
Application Process – Online