The Pre-Prosperator Programme is designed for entrepreneurs who have an as-yet unproven business idea. This programme is aimed at entrepreneurs who want to take their idea to the first level of commercialisation (pre-startup) and need non-financial assistance in doing so. The programme is often used to take ad-hoc trading companies to a more stable state of trading.
- Business Infrastructure – this includes offices, hot desks, boardrooms, internet, meeting rooms, office equipment etc.
- Personnel – this includes a receptionist, cleaning staff, hospitality staff and a bookkeeper.
- Learning – in association with the Da Vinci Institute, Raizcorp is a Faculty of Entrepreneurship, allowing for all completed learning to attract credits.
- Guiding – each entrepreneur is allocated a number of specialist guides who focus on strategy, finance, marketing, personal development as well as sales and business development.
- Intend to be the owner of a small business (minimum 51% black ownership) and be active in it
- Have a cellphone
- Have access to a computer and have an email address
- Be responsible for your own transport
- 18 years or older*
Office – Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, North West and Eastern Cape
Application Process – Online