Organisation: Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship SA
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – South Africa supports aspiring entrepreneurs by offering practical business skills and access to coaches to offer guidance, mentors to share their experiences and financing opportunities to enable growth. Since it was established in 2006, the Branson Centre has become a launch pad for aspiring entrepreneurs and has funded 15 businesses, of which 11 are still operational and provide 146 jobs. Businesses incubated at the Centre have stretched over the sectors of fashion, agriculture, IT, the gaming industry, holistic healers, food and beverage, sustainability, landscaping services and the film industry.
We offer like minded entrepreneurs a fun place to come together and share their energy, ideas and challenges and access to:
- Practical business skills training including finance, people management, legal and IT
- Business coaching to guide entrepreneurs to get on the front foot, ahead of the game and think on their feet
- Mentors to share their experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Networking opportunities
- Facilities and services to get the ball rolling – ranging from IT support through printing and organising their thoughts
- Access to an accounts or lawyers to ensure businesses are protected
- The expertise and support of the the Virgin Group
- Opportunities to meet some of the biggest names in the business
- Inspiring guest speakers offering insight and relevant advice that aspiring entrepreneurs can relate to
- Finance opportunities to enable business growth
We treat everyone as individuals We are flexible, if we are not needed every day of the week, that’s fine. People won’t lose their place. We are not a university. We are not a school. We are a place where people can thrive, whatever their business or skill set.*
Offices – Johannesburg, Gauteng
Application Process – Online