Organisation: Seda Platinum Incubator
Access to Business Mentoring SPI specializes in assisting aspiring jewellers build businesses in the design and manufacturing of platinum group metals (PGM) jewellery. Manufacturing enterprises are housed in this centre – physically or virtually. There are businesses that operate in the centre and those who operate from home based workshops. This process is called incubation, It is expected to take three years. The businesses is expected to operate independently with all business systems in place.
- Access to Machinery
- Access to Raw Materials
- Access to Office Equipment
- Access to Technical Assistance
- South African Citizen
- Business in Operation
- Turnover of less than R120 000 p.a.
- Preferably startup but also incubates businesses operating for more than 3 years.
- ID Copies of Directors
- CK Documents
- Tax Clearance
- Proof of Business Bank Account
- Basic Business Plan