Organisation: SoftStart Business and Technology Incubator
Business incubators in South Africa are, in essence, programs specifically designed to assist with entrepreneurial business development.
Business incubation offers support through a vast array of channels which include business support and business resources. Quite often business incubators in South Africa will assist in making contacts through their vast network of contacts.
Business incubators provide a wide variety of services to help stimulate your business and get it going. But what exactly is the process and how will business incubation put into practice help you?
- Basics – Softstart BTI provides help with business basics and make sure your foundations are in place.
- Marketing – Softstart BTI will assist with marketing knowledge and provide the input to make sure your marketing is aimed at the right target audience. Without knowing who your target market is, how can you advertise?
- Finance – Softstart BTI will assist with access to getting a bank loan or the necessary investment needed to get your business going. Capital is important and you’ll need a solid foundation to get the ball rolling.
- Networking – Business incubators in South Africa have the contracts to network your business and to set up strategic partnerships. As the old saying goes: often its not what you know, but who you know.
- Education – Education is vital and incubators can provide the necessary education resources, like comprehensive business training programs. To compete in the world of business you need to know best business practices, as well as your product.
- Technology – technology is always evolving and you need to keep on top of the latest trends in your business field. Let incubators advise you on the right technology direction and which trends to stay abreast of.
- Business must be in the Information, Communication and Technology industry
- No supporting documents required at this stage.*
*SoftStart Business and Technology Incubator
Offices – Gauteng