Organisation: The Hope Factory
The Hope Factory is looking for the #TOP 50 Entrepreneurs in Gauteng to join their mentorship programme.
Founded in 2001, The Hope Factory (THF) is an established Enterprise Development Non Profit Company effectively governed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
If you are business owner, with a vision for living a life of impact, and the courage and passion to do so through your business, then we would love to interview you for our Enterprise and Supplier Development Programme.
- Access to The Hope Factory Investor Network of corporate companies (qualifying criteria apply)
- Learn how to build a business that works for you, not the other way round
- Tap into all the experience, wisdom and companionship of a full-time business mentor
- Understand your company performance by managing and tracking the right indicators
- Access the services of people who know your industry better than you do
- Get bookkeeping and accounting support from the best in the business (SAICA)
- Operational investment (grant funding) opportunities for your business (qualifying criteria apply)
- Join a business and friendship network of more than 100 other Hope Factory entrepreneurs
- Access all these programme benefits for up to 4 years with the Hope Factory*
- You own a registered business that is a current going concern
- You must be employed full-time in the business
- Your business offices and primary operations are in Gauteng
- Your business is > 50% black South African owned (as per the B-BBEE Codes)
- Your business has been fully operational for at least one year
- Your business has an annual turnover between R250 000 and R10 million
- Must provide services to corporates(a large company)
- All business owners must be active participants in the programme
- Certified ID copies of all business owner(s)Company registration documents
- Supporting financial document for proof of turnover (latest 6 month bank statements and 6 months management accounts or most recent annual financials)
- A copy of your up to date Annual Return (lodged with CIPC)
- A completed business overview form
- Your latest BEE (or EME) certificate**
Price: R500 commitment fee. Fully BBBEE Funded.
**The Hope Factory Application Form
Offices – Gauteng and Eastern Cape