Organisation: Business Partners
The South African manufacturing sector contributed 15.2% to South Africa’s GDP in 2013, making it the third-largest contributor to the nation’s economy.
The Business Partners Manufacturing Fund aims to deliver finance in a commercially sustainable manner, to Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing sector, which must continue to be supported for the country’s long-term growth and economic well-being.
- Textiles and Clothing production
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Electronics
- Automotive and chemical
- Green industries
- New innovation and technologies
- Other manufacturing businesses
- Manufacturing Funding
- Based in South Africa, Namibia, Kenya and Rwanda
- Finance period of 5 years
- R500 000 – R25 million investment required
- Entrepreneur must have 2 years’ experience required in relevant industry
- Business Plan, including financial forecasts